Translate

Friday, April 13, 2012

Disneyland

Last week we had the wonderful opportunity to take Ellie to Disneyland. She got to see two of her cousins, her aunt, and her grandpa, not to mention Dumbo. It was nice to have some family time together, and even though I couldn't go on most rides I had a blast seeing Ellie have fun on rides, signing "again" after rides like Dumbo and the Teacups.

Some of my favorite pictures and highlights from our trip:




In California Adventure they have the "A Bug's Life" area which is intended for Ellie's age. There was a fun water area that was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. She spent over an hour and a half just playing in the water.


Ellie loved the trains. She's saying"choo choo" here:


Family photos


Group picture

Cousins! Ellie loved her "buoys" (boys) and enjoyed spending time with her two older cousins.

My sister and I are both pregnant, although she is obviously due after me (I know, I look HUGE)!

We had a fun time in Disneyland and look forward to taking her again when she's older and can enjoy even more of the park.

No comments: