Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

6 Months Already?

I can't believe my baby girl is 6 months old (on Monday)!

Hazel's sixth month was full of some big milestones:

- Hazel's first Christmas.

-She finally stopped needing her swaddle for naps and bedtime. She rolled over with it on and I had to drop it immediately. After a few rough days of naps she adjusted quickly and now sleeps fine without it.

-On Christmas Eve Hazel started rolling from her tummy to her back and pivoting in full circles. She's more mobile every day. 

-Hazel cut her two bottom teeth over the last few days.

-I finally dropped the dream feed, the 10:00 PM feeding where I'd wake Hazel up and "top her off" for the night. I probably could have done that months ago. After two nights of waking up a little mad, she's over it and sleeping all night. I've been waking her up at 8 AM several mornings. Even better, she is nursing better during the day.

-Today, Hazel had her first bite of real food: avocado. 

Before the first bite
Considering it...
Not too sure.
Ellie saw us taking pictures of Hazel eating and wanted us to take a picture of her eating her own lunch.
Ah, siblings. 
Here's Ellie taking her first bites of avocado at 6 months old.

No comments: