Translate

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I have proof

Someone inherited a habit from her Daddy's family of sticking her tongue out while concentrating.
Her Grandma, Great-Aunt, Aunt, and Cousin all do it.
I tried to find proof of other family concentrating, but this is what I could find:
Cousin Isabelle painting
(A few years ago)

(UPDATE! I found proof that the girls' grandma does it!)

And here's proof that it happens all the time:
While bike-riding
While playing in dirt 
While gluing 
While snacking
While playing baseball
While puzzling

Happy 20 months to my hijita!
It's incredible to imagine that Hazel is almost the same age Ellie was when Hazel was born. 
Hazel-a few hours old
Ellie-20 1/2 months old

3 comments:

serenaeldermott said...

She us just ADORABLE!! And she looks like such a smart girl, too. ;)

serenaeldermott said...

Oops....she IS adorable!! Ha!

Unknown said...

Serena, thanks!