Translate

Friday, January 9, 2015

December. Cousins. Beach.

December is always busy, and this year proved to be no exception.
We had a new staff person to orient and train.
I had a birthday. 
We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. (Not really a ton of celebrating went on...we might plan a trip for next year to celebrate the big One Zero).

Then, what we had been looking forward to for months: cousins arrived for two whole weeks!
The last time we were together was two years ago. A lot changes in two years!

If we are friends on Facebook, you may have seen a majority of these pictures, but here are some highlights of our time together:
 Making Christmas cookies.
 We went to the beach for a couple nights. Hazel loved the hammock.
 Relaxing with Daddy.
 Black sand beach. 
 She can't help herself, she HAS to doublefist the sand.
She fell. And thought it was hilarious.
A Daddy and his girls.
 The pool water was cold.
Hazel was enamored by her little cousin. 
Enamored Baby James Picture #1
 These two older cousins played My Little Pony for basically two weeks straight.
 Reading the Christmas story on Christmas Eve.
 We love our Christmas stockings made by a family friend. 
 These two got "Best Friend" My Little Pony necklaces.
 Hazel is really into her baby. I think she's preparing to help me with baby sister. She's been paying a lot more attention to her babies lately.
 An attempt at a sister Christmas photo.
 Attempt at a photo with all 5 cousins.
Enamored Baby James picture #2.
 Two little peas in a pod.
 Enamored Baby James picture #3
 Probably my favorite picture of the 4 girls. 
My new favorite picture of me with my (3) girls. 

Happy New Year! We officially have 11 days until our due date.

No comments: