Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We're in Colorado

I can't say an exact number, but there have been plenty of times over the past two months when I've thought of a blog post, or thought of an update that I've wanted to write on our blog. It just never happened.

I could try to catch up over the past two months, but I think it would be almost impossible.

Highlights?

Returned from Africa.
Lived with our pastor's family for two weeks.
Moved into our own apartment.
I worked as a substitute.
Michael volunteered at an organization in downtown Portland.
Michael found a lot of odd jobs and applied for jobs all over the country.
None of the said jobs worked out, and we reevaluated our current living situation.
We decided to move to Colorado Springs and live with Michael's sister.
We went to Costa Rica for a week.
After Costa Rica, we decided to push up moving a couple weeks to get here for potential job interviews. We packed up and headed out a week later.

After two days of driving, we made it on Monday night.
We're mostly unpacked and settled in, and praying for jobs.

I guess it wasn't impossible to summarize the last two months. More to come.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

Krista said...

so glad I got the chance to connect with you even for a bit when you were here before you were gone again! ;)