Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summer Pictures

I've been terrible about keeping up to date on this blog, but I wanted to post some pictures from the past few months.

In early August we went to a Cubs vs. Rockies game with our friends, the Bunces. We met the Bunces when we were living on the Oregon coast, but have stayed in touch over the years. They recently moved to Kansas, so they drove to CO for the weekend so we could attend the game. Being huge Cubs fans, they (meaning Josh) brought us Cubs shirts to wear. The funny Tom Sawyer hat was the free gift they passed out to all ticket holders.






Then of course there were a lot of pictures taken while we were living with Tim and Amy, mostly pictures of our niece Isabelle. Here's a montage of a few pictures with Isabelle this summer, and by a few I mean a lot.






Painting a frame for Buela (Grandma Bev). She has the Chapman/Ankeny-tongue-out-while-concentrating.




Photo Booth with "Butta" (Aunt Melissa)









1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the photo booth pics! I don't think I saw all of those. :)