Translate

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Nursery of Ellie Grace

We are very happy and settled into our new home. Multiple times I day, I turn to Michael and just say, "I really like our house," or, "this little home will just be perfect for bringing Ellie home to."

We are really happy here and are so thankful for the way God provided this place for us. We'll try to post a few pictures of the whole place soon, but for now, here are some pictures of Ellie's room. The landlord told us we could paint the walls if we wanted to, but the colors were basically what we were thinking, so we just left them as they were.

I knew I wanted purple and brown in the room, but that's as far as I had thought through. I had also pictured her name up on the wall. I bought different purple scrapbook papers and put them on wooden letters.







Next are a couple pictures of the room. Michael bought a dresser we are refinishing and that will be the changing table as well. The other corner of the room (not pictured) has our new Pack 'N Play, which has a changing station on it. The quilt on the crib was made by one of Michael's co-workers at MCC.





We can't wait to welcome Ellie Grace to her new room and home!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love it! How adorable!