Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today's Firsts

Hazel's First Trip to the Zoo

First use of the Double BOB
First outing in the Baby Bjorn
First Bath
Today's other first was two kids with blow-outs in an hour. As we were getting ready for the zoo this morning, we suddenly noticed poop all up and down Ellie's leg. We took her straight to the shower. Not sure how it got there or when. Then as I was changing Hazel's diaper on our bed she suddenly sprayed me with a shower of poop: I was covered in it across my whole shirt, my arms and even my legs, and so was our bed. I just started yelling "HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP!" until someone came to help me. That was definitely a first I won't forget.
Happy One Week to Hazel Jane!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

What a brave mom to go to the zoo at one week! Hopefully that means your recovery is going well :) your family is beautiful, and I really enjoy your honesty!