Translate

Friday, March 18, 2016

March is Marching on by

I was doing well blogging in January and February. And then March came along.

I was so busy this week I didn't realize I wasn't part of my weekly FitBit Challenge group until someone emailed me on Thursday and asked me where I had been all week. I just didn't even have time to click one simple button to join the group. It's been that kind of week. On the flip side, I've gotten a whole bunch of steps for not doing any intentional exercising, even more than most days when I go for a run. Also, I'm on antibiotics again for yet another sinus infection.
Sick day at home on Sunday. 
To make this post more cheery, here are some fun photos of my cute kids from this week.

I love these sister moments.
Ellie was the "NiƱa de la Semana," so on Thursday we got to bring her favorite snack to school to share with her classmates. Pancakes with peanut butter and syrup was this year's choice. Ellie loved every second of it.
Hung up in her classroom this week.
Pancakes in her class.
Ellie was insistent that we needed a picture of her whole class, and that all the boys had to stand up behind, and all the girls were below in front. I'm not exactly sure why this is a thing...
Having a cute baby sister is sometimes really fun.
This week we spent a couple days with some members of our team and representatives from our local partners from Guatemala and El Salvador. We partner with a Catholic Diocese, Indigenous Mayan organizations, local Mennonite church conferences, other church denominations, and local NGOs.
We signed MOUs for the next year, and heard from partners about their current projects.

While we had meetings, the girls got their homework done.

Next week is Semana Santa (Holy Week), and we're looking forward to some time off as a family to rest and connect, hopefully without a lot of internet.

No comments: