Translate

Friday, June 15, 2012

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

"Any time." 

That's what my doctor said to me today. It can happen any time. Not that it means it will, but it could. 
Too bad this baby doesn't seem to be in a hurry. I was induced five days past my due date with Ellie because she wasn't in a hurry, either. I'm hoping that's not a trend.

Now we play the waiting game, where I try to not go stir-crazy but also try to relax, rest, and enjoy not being on a 2-3 hour eat/sleep schedule yet.

And, I keep chipping away at (and simultaneously adding to) my To-Do List.

Last night I spent a few hours deep cleaning the kitchen, wiping out cupboards and drawers.  Reorganizing. The only major thing I have left to do is pack for the hospital.

When I was pregnant with Ellie I took a picture almost every single week to track my belly growth. This time, I took one at about 8 weeks and then just a few random pictures throughout the months. 

So, here's me today at 38 weeks and 1 Day:
 For the sake of comparison, here's me at 38 weeks with Ellie:
 And a flashback to a fun little photo shoot we had 11 days before my due date with Ellie:

No comments: